Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FREEEDOMMMM!!

Holy freedom! I feel like a new woman! Went to the IT guys and they made me a "trusted user" with my laptop so that I can access things on the internet without having to give my school log in and having to override things that are blocked and such so I am just a free internet surfer and it feels wonderfullll! The reason they did it, is so that I can use the SlingBox that Christine and Lisa bought me and I have been playing with it and it's so cool. It's like I'm sitting at home surfing the channels in good old Baltimore:-) I already watched some Home Improvement and I think I just smiled the whole time because I was so excited. I have some things ready to record already so now I can watch shows on my laptop live or recorded! The ones at night obviously I will have to record and watch the next day being that they are on 5 hours earlier at home and I don't plan on staying up until 3am every night..ha. But anyways so here I am and I'm very happy they did this for me! It's a good thing to be persistent that's for sure:-)

Miss you all!
xoxo,
DP

No comments: